This training is specifically designed for....
1. Businesses that want to build their internal marketing capabilities
2. Businesses that need to improve the quality of their lead generation
3. Businesses ready to build a marketing plan for the year ahead
4. Businesses willing to put in the effort to improve their marketing results
This training is not designed for....
1. Businesses that only sell physical products and do not provide services
2. Businesses that only service clients in their immediate local area
3. Businesses whose target clients spend under $1,000 a year on their services
4. Businesses that want to outsource all their marketing
Have you disengaged from your marketing which resulted in poor performance and a team that has all but checked-out? Or does the sophistication of your marketing systems give you the ability to model predictable performance accurately and retain a team of positive, creative and dedicated marketers who are passionate about the business? Or are you somewhere in-between?
Whether your business is positioned for growth or decline, is defined by your marketing performance and how engaged your people are.
That's what the Marketing Gauge™ shows us.
Too often, businesses jump head-first into marketing tactics which aren't right for their business. Maybe, it's because someone sold them on an advertising campaign or a piece of software which was going to give them "instant marketing success". Maybe, it's because they've never been taught the right foundations.
When you don't know what you don't know, you get caught making mistake after mistake, wasting your budget in hope next time will be different, but it never is.
The Marketing Compass Model™, which we run through in the workshop, breaks down the 9 foundations to help you gain clarity, build structure and drive growth.
James Rendell is the Head Coach at Co-pilot Marketing. For 15 years, James has been helping internal marketing teams improve their marketing effectiveness without having to outsource it all to an agency. He has worked with billion-dollar multinationals, regional family businesses, start-ups and everything in-between. His practical application of proven methodologies and ability to empower internal marketing teams is what has built James' strong reputation in this field.
In addition to his coaching and consulting, James lectures in Marketing, bringing real-world experiences and academic concepts to university students. Throughout 2019, 2020 and 2021 James was selected by industry-leading marketing software company, HubSpot as their first-ever HubSpot Master Trainer to provide specialised inbound marketing training to businesses throughout Australia.